- I knew the Arabian would get a book in this series!
- I really liked this one. These later books aren't just fluff. They deal with more emotions, not deep or heavy ones, but still. I like that the books are becoming a tad more serious while retaining the cuteness and heart.
- I love that these books take the readers around the world and through time. Each one is set in a different country with different people and cultures. It is really cool.
- I'm glad Gnome is enjoying these.
- I liked how Yatimah and her owner how to learn to trust one another, and they forged a slow and deep bond. Earning trust is not always easy.
Previous Horse Diaries Book: