Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter Reads

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Cozy/Wintry Reads

I can only think of a few. Hopefully more will come to me as I browse Goodreads.

The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
The Icebound Land (Ranger's Apprentice, #3) A Christmas Carol, The Chimes and The Cricket on the Hearth
The Book Thief Little Women
A Little Princess Resistance
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe The Gift of the Magi

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to re-read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, that is definitely a great book to read once the snow starts falling. I have also really been wanting to read The Little Book of Hygge, maybe I should add that to the Christmas Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I loved so many of these growing up (and now, of course) and I'm so excited to see you include A Little Princess. Also, that edition of it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books made your list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete