- This movie had potential, and that is what made it frustrating. It could have been SO much better than it was.
- The movie started out good, and I loved the idea behind the story, but then . . . nothing.
- About halfway through the movie, the story loses momentum, and nothing happens until the end.
- I needed more reasons to not like Ty. He was a good guy, and all Abby got was second hand stories about him. Were those stories true? I don't know. She didn't see the relationship through long enough to find out! I actually liked Ty. Josh was good too I guess.
- The calendar took a backseat to the movie about halfway through. It is the title of the movie!! You can't just ignore the calendar!
- Yes, I watched this because the grandpa from This is Us was in it.
- The movie could have been shorter, but maybe not because they could have added more meaningful moments in there.