Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is my favorite holiday. I strongly believe in the power of gratitude and the way it can change our lives. I love all the Thanksgiving foods. I love the National Dog Show, and I even enjoy the parade. It is going to be a good day!
A Small Grateful List:
- I'm grateful to my friends who still read my blog even after my long long hiatus. Thank you for sticking around and noticing that I'm back.
- Thank you for your comments. I read and reply to each one.
- Thank you for your blogs. I love reading them. I love finding new books read. Thank you!
- Thank you for visiting my little blog! It makes me happy that people are reading all my thoughts that I send out into the void.
- I'm so grateful for books! They are always there to comfort, entertain, and escape into. Thanks for all the adventures.
- I'm grateful for the internet for allowing bookish people to connect and find each other.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day! I appreciate you! You are amazing and beautiful!