Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Chewy's Birthday

I normally don't post personal posts, but today is my dog's 15th birthday, and I wanted to give him a little shout out. 

We adopted Chewy in May 2014. He has been my constant companion and reading buddy ever since. He is the perfect dog. He has the sweetest personality, and our family would not be complete without him. 

Despite being 15 today, he still gets excited and he is healthy. He has arthritis in his hips and legs, and he is on a special diet, but overall he is healthy.

Like most dog owners, I have a plethora of pictures of him, so I decided to pick out some of my favorite pictures from the first year he became part of the family.





p.s. He is a yorkie/poodle mix. Most people call him a yorkie-poo. I like to call him a porkie.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday to Chewy! Yay for him still being healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy is adorable!!! Happy Birthday, Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kami, I tagged you in my blog post today (Thursday), it's for The Bookworm Tag. Please don't feel obligated to do it just because I tagged you, but wanted to let you know you were tagged :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! Thanks for sharing such cute photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, I love Chewy so much! I'm glad he's healthy and doing well. He really is the perfect dog. Happy birthday, Chewy! <3

    ReplyDelete