Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February Stats

Books Read:  22















Pages Read:  5,090

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  13
4 Stars:  6
5 Stars:  3

Favorite Book of the Month:
The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

I had a great reading month, and I was able to make some good progress on my goals. I hope I can keep up the momentum. I want to finish the Pioneer Book Challenge as soon as I can.

My numbers are up this month because I read a manga series, and I can read one of those in a half hour. I'm still proud of my reading though. 

Goals Progress:

Goodreads Challenge:  I am 20 books ahead of schedule! WOO! 40/125

Newbery Award Winners:  I read Island of the Blue Dolphins. It was good, and a bit sad. 2/12

Book Club:  I read my book club book this month. It was The Last Anniversary. 2/10

Pioneer Book Challenge:  I read 5 books that fulfilled prompts for this challenge. I have a lot more planned for next month. 10/40

POPSUGAR Challenge:  I read 7 books that fit prompts. 14/40

Color Coded Reading Challenge: I fulfilled the yellow and black covers for this challenge. 5/9

Read it Again, Sam:  I re-read 3 books! 4/12

I hope you had a great reading month!
Good luck with your goals!
Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great reading month and you should be proud of what you have accomplished toward your goals. I am finishing up this post and hope to have it up in the next 10 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I am excited to see your monthly wrap up.

      Delete
  2. Ooh Island of the Blue Dolphins- I always thought that looked good but never read it. I'd always see it at book fairs growing up lol. And I haven't read Moriarty in ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting, and I didn't know it was based on a true story.

      Delete
  3. I loved the Unhoneymonners. You had a great month of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like February was a great reading month for you and helped you with your challenges! I'm so glad you loved The Unhoneymooners. :D I hope March is a good reading month too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for recommending The Unhoneymooners. I loved it!

      Delete