Monday, September 17, 2012

Endlessly

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)From Goodreads:    Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.








My Thoughts:

-    I like the color use on the cover!  The purple is pretty.

-    Disaster strikes in the first 100 pages!  The book really takes off in the beginning, and it never really slows down!  It is great!

-    I liked this one WAY better than the second.  There was more going on.  It was a great wrap up to the trilogy.

-    Evie's Christmas present to Lend was lame!  I would like to know what Lend got Evie.  He still owes her.

-    Lend and Evie's relationship was better in this book.  I got a little upset with them in the second book, but it all came together.  It got a little mushy, but most of it was fun to read.

-    This was filled with humor!  I laughed at so many things.  I loved Vivian's character.  She cracked me up.  I especially loved how she made fun of Lend and Evie at the end!  

-    I feel for Reth.  I feel bad for the guy.

-    I wish there had been an Epilogue or something.  It would have been nice to see if life went well for everyone, and if Evie's life was finally "normal". 

-    Overall, this was a fun and humorous read!  It was a great ending to a fun trilogy.  I look forward to more books from this author! 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start this series. I'm excited for the humor but not the second "filler" book so much.

    ReplyDelete