Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows



My Thoughts:

-    I FINALLY saw this!!  I have been wanting to see this for a long time, and I finally got my chance.  I was not disappointed!

-    I really didn't like Rachel McAdams, I was really happy that she wasn't in very much of the movie. I won't lie, I was kinda happy about what happened to her.

-    The pony part made me laugh SO HARD!!  I didn't stop laughing for a long time after that scene.  It was hilarious!

-    The cinematography was trippy.  I think the should have cut down on it a bit.  Some of it was really cool, but they used the special slow down thingy way too much.

-    I loved the cast!  Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are so good together as Holmes and Watson!  

-    Moriarty had a scarier voice in the first movie.  I kinda wish he still had that voice. 

-    The last scene made me laugh.

-    Sherlock's brother grossed me out!

-    The plot/story was really meticulous, and I'm going to have to watch this 5 more times to understand everything that happened.  I love movies like this though.  It has a lot of re-watch value, and I can pick up on new things each time.  


Tyson's Thoughts:

-    That Rachel lady is like sour melk and gives me bad acid reflux and heartburn.

-    It was good.

Hubby's Thought:

-    Who doesn't like gypsies?

2 comments:

  1. I adored this movie! I loved the running through the forest scene. I thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I like the first one more. But I think I need to rewatch this one to really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete