Friday, September 14, 2012

Stuart Little



My Thoughts:

-    This was a cute movie.  It was a bit cheesy, but cute.

-    The CG was alright.  It was good for the time this came out.  They did a good job with the cat mouths.

-    The little boy, George, is really cute!

-    This is such a different role for Hugh Laurie.  It was weird to see him as this character.

-    I want a house like the Little house.  It is so perfect!  I wouldn't want it squished between two skyscrapers though.  Same house, different location.

-    The voice acting was great!

-    The story is cute.  I can't really remember the book very well, but I liked this movie, and I think a lot of kids would like this.  

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing just part of this one and laughing at seeing Hugh Laurie in such a different light.

    ReplyDelete