But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.
So much for normal.
- I can relate to Evie's rebellious side. When someone pushes me in one direction, I want to do the exact opposite!
- How the heck to you pronounce Grnlllll? What kind of name is that?
- Evie makes all sorts of bad decisions in this one! Seems like a theme in second books.
- The unicorn bit made me laugh! I loved it!
- I also loved the part where they mock Twilight! SO HILARIOUS!!
- Evie is a tad too dramatic in this one. Everything is just TOO MUCH!! wah! I'm glad she gets a kick in the butt and comes to her senses in the end.
- We get to see a new character in this one. Jack was annoying yet funny. I couldn't decide if I hated him or liked him. I think I know now though ;)
- I feel like Reth is really misunderstood. I kinda like the guy.
- I really liked that we got to know more about Evie and where she came from and what she is.
- This one wasn't as good as the first. Paranormalcy was so funny and a great read, but this one was lacking in the story area. I wish there had been more evil plotting, and less worrying about relationships and making dumb decisions.