Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Participating!


When I first started blogging, a Bloggiesta was going on.  I had no idea what that was, but when I found out, I was sad I missed it.  I am NOT missing out again!  

It is Bloggiesta time!!  At least it will be soon.  Bloggiesta is a weekend where you dedicate some time to work on your blog and catch up on things.  There are mini-challenges and stuff happening, and it is great excuse to spend quality time with your computer and your blog.  Sign ups are going on right now!!

If you need more info or want to sign up, head over to There's a Book.

I'm hoping to add some features to my blog and start a new one with some friends.  More on that later!  


5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you'll be with us this time around! Get ready for a crazy fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, this is your first time? I can't decide if I'll participate in this one or not. Probably will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You'll be amazed at how much you will get accomplished. See you soon!

    Maria @ novalibrarymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be my second time now and I had so much fun last time. Glad to have you around!

    My Bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm participating too! Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete