- I love that this starts right at the medal ceremony at the end of A New Hope. It was fun to see that scene in a new art form.
- This has a very different art style from the Star Wars and Darth Vader series. I like it.
- This is not Carrie Fischer's Leia. I don't know this character. I'm not sure I like that. I want to read about the characters I know and love.
Goodreads Says. . . again: When Princess Leia Organa was captured by the Empire as a Rebel spy, she never betrayed her convictions, even in the face of the complete destruction of her home world, Alderaan. When her rescue came, she grabbed a blaster and joined the fight, escaping back to the Rebel Alliance and helping strike the biggest blow against the Empire—the destruction of the Death Star. But in the aftermath of that victory, the question remains...what is a princess without a world? Writer Mark Waid (Daredevil, S.H.I.E.L.D.) and artist Terry Dodson (Avengers & X-Men: Axis, Uncanny X-Men) bring us a story of Leia’s quest to help her people and find her place in the galaxy.
- I really liked the flashbacks to Leia's younger years. Any background on these nostalgic characters is really fun.
- This is definitely a different Princess Leia. She is acting more like Han, and I'm just not digging the new personality.
- I really like that this series is addressing the aftermath and survivors of Alderaan. It was a great idea for a series.
From Goodreads: Leia’s mission leads to the underground world of Sullust! The Empire’s forces are on her trail and gaining! Join the galaxy’s toughest Princess on a quest to save her people! Writer Mark Waid (Daredevil, S.H.I.E.L.D.) and artist Terry Dodson (Avengers & X-Men: Axis, Uncanny X-Men) bring us a story of Leia’s quest to help her people and find her place in the galaxy.
- I really like Evaan. She seems like the voice of reason for Leia, which Leia really shouldn't need, but I like this new character.
- Of course there can't be a Star Wars series without R2D2 there to save the day!
- I don't really like how this series is being executed. I like the idea, but poor execution.
Nothing from Goodreads
- I'm glad this series is short because it is going nowhere! *snore*
- Goodreads probably doesn't have a synopsis cause nothing happens!
Goodreads Says: LAST STAND IN THE NAME OF ALDERAAN!
• The rebel Princess leads her people against the Empire!
• The conclusion to Leia’s most personal mission!
- It was an okay ending to the series, but it was VERY convenient.
- I'm not exactly sure how this whole series fits into the timeline. I get where it starts, but what about all the other stuff Leia had to do? How does this fit in?
- I'm glad the Alderaan people are extinct. I hope they can find a new planet to inhabit.
- Overall, it was okay, but I wouldn't really recommend it. I'd say stick with Star Wars and Darth Vader. This was a weird side series.