From Goodreads: Amanda and Josh Benson move into a new house in Dark Falls, where the residents are all zombies who have died while living in the same house and are preparing to make the Benson family one of them, as they need blood to survive.
- With the Goosebumps movie coming out, I wanted to read one of the books. I started with #1. These used to be SO popular when I was in middle school. I think I read a couple, but I don't remember anything.
- This was a bit young for me. I might have enjoyed it when I was 10, but it was hard to love as an adult.
- The story is really boring. Nothing happens until the very very end.
- Why doesn't anyone ever listen or pay attention to the dog!?!?!? They are always the first to know when something is up, and time after time people just ignore the dog!
- I hate what happens to Petey.
- Where is the scary/creepy factor? I don't even think a younger reader would be scared while reading this.
- Again, this was too juvenile for me, but I really don't get why these became popular. I hope the rest of the books are more interesting. I won't be reading them, but I hope they are good.