Yuki sneaks into an exclusive vampire party and sees Aido's parents introducing their daughter to Kaname. They, like many other Night Class parents, desire an alliance with the pureblood. Kaname is the most eligible bachelor in the vampire society--but will he choose Yuki?
- I'm still loving the series. The artwork is amazing!
- I knew Kaname would eventually pop the question!
- Why is it so important for Yuki to remember her past? What is it that she has forgotten?
- Some crazy shiz is going down!
From Goodreads: Yuki debates asking Kaname about her past, suspecting that he may have been the one who erased her childhood memories. Zero confronts Kaname to find out the truth, and the two come to blows over Yuki...
- Zero is seriously messed up! I'm not sure I like him anymore.
- Why is Kaname being so pushy? If he did it more tactfully, Yuki would be putty in his hands. He is playing with her. Grr!
- Why isn't Zero reacting to the Kaname and Yuki situation? He should be furious or something.
Goodreads Says: After trying to recall her past, Yuki's hallucinations become more vivid and she tries to strangle Zero during a fit of madness. Locked in her room, all she can see is a world dyed in blood, but Kaname comes for her. He tells her it's time to wake up and sinks his fangs into her neck...
- HOLY CRAP!!
- What the crap just happened!?!? I knew something crazy was going to happen, but dang!
From Goodreads: Zero is imprisoned as Rido begins to revive slowly, and his army of Level E vampires approach the academy. Ichiru, fatally wounded, shoots Zero, and it is revealed that Ichiru was on Zero's side all along, and that he was plotting to kill Rido, the one who made Shizuka Hio murder their parents. Ichiru tells Zero to eat him to become stronger...
- Why is the headmaster letting all this crap go on at his school?
- This volume was pretty action packed, but it is also a bit confusing. Zero has crazy plant powers, everyone wants to kill everyone, everyone is after Yuki, and I'm not sure of motives here.
- I love Yuki's new look. She still looks like Yuki, but she is much more defined and beautiful. Artist did a great job with her.
Goodreads Synopsis: Rido is gone, but the battle rages on at Cross Academy. The Night Class is still under attack, and Headmaster Cross has joined the war to protect his students. Zero, however, has vowed to get rid of all the Purebloods--including Yuki!
- It is hard to differentiate a lot of the characters. It makes it hard to know exactly what is going on.
- Some of the action isn't depicted well enough for me to really see it. I needed to watch the anime to really get some of this.
- Towards the end, I think I figured some of it out.
- I liked the flash back moments. They gave nice info.
- I'm still weirded out by the whole pureblood marriage thing. Gross!