But, when a new girl moves into the house next door, the same house Marsh is sure holds a thin space, she may be the key—or the unraveling of all his secrets.
As they get closer to finding a thin space—and closer to each other—Marsh must decide once and for all how far he’s willing to go to right the wrongs of the living…and the dead.
- I went into this book thinking it was a paranormal, but it was more of a mystery. I really enjoyed it!
- I'm pretty sure the school wouldn't let Marsh go to school barefoot. I don't even think they would make an exception because of the loss.
- The first half of the book reminds me of Insomnia. Marsh is obsessed with one thing, and he is bugging/using a girl for his goal.
- Waiting to find out what happened the night of the accident drove me crazy!! I was on edge just waiting for Marsh to spill it!
- What an ending!! It was something I wasn't expecting at all, and I was blown away. The ending is haunting and very satisfying. Wow! If someone had told me there was a twist at the end, I probably would have figured it out, but I just wasn't expecting it.
- Really fun and quick read! I'm glad I picked this up. I think I won this at a book event or something. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have read it, so I'm glad I got this!