Saturday, February 20, 2016

Little Women Read Along Update


We are heading into the last stretch of reading!
I'm sad this has to end, but I'm excited to finish the book!
We are starting Chapter 34 today!

Jenni will be hosting Chapters 34 - 47
Discussion post will be on February 29 (leap day!)
Twitter chat on Feb 29 @ 7:00 PM (MST)

We're still using #LittleWomenRAL. I love all the quotes and comments I've been seeing! Keep it up!

93019
In my edition there are only 136 pages left! That is about 15 pages a day!

Hang in there everyone!
If you are behind, don't give up! 
You can still read into March and post your answers to the discussions anytime!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we're in the homestretch. It doesn't seem possible that the read along is almost over! It's true what they say; time flies when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has gone by so quickly. I'm going to try to finish in time. But, we'll see what happens. Good thing you guys have by back just in case.

    ReplyDelete