He was wrong.
Now he's trapped in a school that's surrounded by a razor-wire fence, where video cameras monitor his every move and where breaking the rules equals death.
All Benson wants is to find a way out. But when he stumbles upon the real secret the school has been hiding, he realises that escape may be impossible.
- This was a really fun story. It had a lot of similarities with Maze Runner.
- The story was definitely a page turner. I read the whole book in only a couple of sittings. I was immersed in the story.
- There are some jaw dropping twists that I did not see coming! Whoa!
- I liked the characters, but I felt like they could have used some depth and bit more development. I wanted more overall from the story. The book seems to skim the surface of something more.
- I loved the paintball wars. They were fun to read, and I liked the whole idea of all the students looking forward to paintball and saving points to get better gear.
- The end was mind blowing. I still don't know what to think of it. I can't wait to start the next book so I can find out what is happening!