Tuesday, July 3, 2018

June Stats

Books Read:    20

The Dam Keeper Mr. Knightley's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #2) Heir to the Jedi (Star Wars)
Grump: The (Fairly) True Tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Be a Wolf! (Adventures of Wishbone, #1) Invincible Louisa: The Story of the Author of Little Women
Star Wars (2015-) #45 Star Wars (2015-) #46 Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
The Last Padawan (Star Wars: Kanan, #1) First Blood (Star Wars: Kanan, #2) Goodbye Stranger
Milla Takes Charge (Daring Dreamers Club #1) Beauty and the Clockwork Beast (Steampunk Proper Romance #1) Dobry
Star Wars (2015-) #47 Star Wars (2015-) #48 Star Wars (2015-) #49
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

Pages Read:    4,572
Shortest Book:    22 pages
Longest Book:    693 pages

1 Star:    0
2 Stars:    2
3 Stars:    6
4 Stars:    11
5 Stars:    1

I had a good reading month! I was so proud of all the books I was taking off my TBR, but then I added several more books. I just can't get ahead. I read two more Newbery winners! Yay! It is slow going, but I'm making progress.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My measly 8 books pales in comparison. And lots of good books too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 books is still awesome! Yes, I read so many good books in June. It was mostly a happy reading month.

      Delete