Reeling from their disastrous defeat on Hoth, the heroic freedom fighters of the REBEL ALLIANCE have scattered throughout space, pursued by the agents of the sinister GALACTIC EMPIRE.
One rebel task force protects PRINCESS LEIA, bearing her in secrecy from star to star. As the last survivor of Alderaan's House of Organa, Leia is a symbol of freedom, hunted by the Empire she has opposed for so long.
The struggle against Imperial tyranny has claimed many rebel lives. As the Empire closes in, Leia resolves to make a sacrifice of her own, lest the cause of freedom be extinguished from the galaxy....
- This is one of those books that I don't have a lot to say about.
- I liked it. It was a fun Princess Leia adventure.
- I've never read a Star Wars book that takes place after Empire Strikes Back. Most of them happen after A New Hope, so it was nice to get a book in a different time frame.
- It is always fun when Nien Nunb is on the scene.
- I loved Leia's resolve to find Han at the end of the book.