From Goodreads: In Star Wars: Rebels, Kanan Jarrus is a cocky, sarcastic renegade fighting the Galactic Empire alongside the ragtag crew of the Ghost. But years before, during the Clone Wars, he was known as Caleb Dume, a Jedi Padawan training under Master Depa Billaba. Neither master nor apprentice ever suspected that their “loyal” Clone Troopers would turn on them upon the issuing of Order 66 — the Emperor's directive to execute all Jedi. How did Caleb Dume escape the Jedi purge? How did he learn to survive on his own after his master fell? And how did he become the man we know as Kanan Jarrus? What can a Padawan do when being a Jedi makes him a target? Join young Caleb for a tale that bridges the years between the Clone Wars and Rebels! Collecting KANAN: THE LAST PADAWAN #1-6.
- In the Star Wars universe, if you want to know everything about everything and everyone, you have to read all the mediums. It is kinda crazy.
- After watching a couple seasons of Star Wars: Rebels. I knew I needed to read this comic series. I wanted to learn more about Kanan's history.
- I decided to go with the trade books on this one. I liked being able to get more story in one book.
- I really enjoyed getting to know Kanan better. I didn't know he changed his name.
- I wish I could have gotten to know Kanan's master better. I wanted a little more about Kanan's time as an apprentice.
- I liked that the last issue incorporated the Ghost crew! It was fun to see them in comic form.