Monday, July 9, 2018

The Incredibles 2

Image result for the incredibles 2 poster


My Thoughts:

-    I really enjoyed this one, but I wish I didn't have to wait so long to get it.

-    I laughed a lot throughout the movie. There were a lot of great moments.

-    They showed too many of the funny scenes in the trailers. I felt like they showed too much of the whole movie in the trailers. It made some of the scenes less special.

-    I felt like most of the movie was a repeat of the first movie. I still liked it, but I was hoping for a different formula.

-    I loved all the characters. I like that each of them had a moment to shine, especially Jack Jack. I love how his powers were being discovered and the family was trying to figure out how to deal with that.

-    Edna is my favorite! I love her!

-    Overall, this was a really fun family movie. I liked it. I think I liked the first one a little better, but I think I need to see this again to decide.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!!! I was mad they showed so many of the funny parts in the previews! And I liked the first better.

    ReplyDelete