Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books Goals and Progress

Bout of Books

Here is are the books I plan to read/re-read this week:

10193062 10596724 7747064
 8685612 The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) 519713
Divergent (Divergent, #1) 11735983 Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Progress:

Day 1:

Books Read:    1
Pages Read:    386
Total Books Read:    1
Total Pages Read:    386
My Thoughts:    I had a good first day!


Day 2:

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    53
Total Books Read:    1
Total Pages Read:    439
My Thoughts:    I didn't have a lot of time to read :( Day 3 will be better...hopefully.

Day 3:

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    135
Total Books Read:    1
Total Pages Read:    574
My Thoughts:    Not too shabby. Hopefully I can finish my book on Day 4.

Day 4:

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    2
Total Books Read:    1
Total Pages Read:    576
My Thoughts:    Life Happens

Day 5:

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    89
Total Books Read:    1
Total Pages Read:    665
My Thoughts:    Better, not good, but better. This book is long.

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the Divergent series, but need to. And Horde is on my reading list, not sure I'll get to it this week though.

    My Goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Iron Fey series! I'm going to re-read them sometime this year. I still have to read Allegiant but liked the first two.
    Good luck the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you did have a great first day! What book did you start out with? Day 2 wasn't a great reading day for me either, I think I read round about the same number of pages that you did.
    You've got a lot of great books on your TBR so I hope you manage to get through them (especially Divergent, Insurgent, The Iron Daughter & The Iron Queen because they're all amazing)!
    Good luck for the rest of the week :D

    ReplyDelete