Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Less than 2,000

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Books I Loved with Fewer than 
2,000 Ratings on Goodreads

This is such an interesting topic. I hope I have at least 10.

14450609
Image result for the true colors of caitlynne jackson Pretty Like Us
Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey (A Downton Abbey Parody) Manga Classics: Emma
Me, Myself & Bob: A True Story about God, Dreams, and Talking Vegetables Anne of Green Gables: A Graphic Novel
How to Be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life The Eternity Key (Into the Dark, #2)
In the Shadows

I had more than I thought I would! I was surprised by some, but not so much by others. I do read some obscure things now and then. The comic books and graphic novels need more love on Goodreads!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a graphic novel version of Anne of Green Gables. Cool!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All new to me books in your TTT post this week!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2019/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-loved-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Audrey Hepburn one looks interesting. I may read that one sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete