Friday, March 1, 2019

February Stats

Books Read:  7

How I Became a Spy: A Mystery of WWII London Those Left Behind (Serenity #1) Better Days (Serenity, #2.1)
King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) The Shepherd's Tale (Serenity, #3) Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter
Last Shot: A Han and Lando Novel (Star Wars)

Pages Read:  1,643

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  3
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  0

I read some fun books last month. I'm still not reading as much as I usually do, but I'm squeezing in all I can.

Goal Progress:

I am 12 books behind schedule on Goodreads. Yikes! Maybe I'll participate in a Bout of Books or some other read-a-thon, so I can catch up a little. (14/160)

I didn't read any of the books on my nightstand last month. *hangs head in shame* 

Still no Newbery books read this year, but I will!! (0/20)

No re-reads either, but I will!! (0/20)

3 of the books I read last month counted for the Pioneer Book Reading Challenge, so that is a win! Yay! (7/44)

1 comment: