Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Bout of Books 33 Progress

Bout of Books

Day 1
Jan 3

Books Read:  2

Pages Read:  322
Hours Read:  3 hrs 30 min

Total Books Read:  2
Total Pages Read:  322
Total Hours Read:  3 hrs 30 min

My Thoughts:  I had a really good first day! I hope I can keep up the momentum. 

Day 2
Jan 4

Books Read:  0
Pages Read:  116
Hours Read:  2 hrs 43 min

Total Books Read:  2
Total Pages Read:  438
Total Hours Read:  6 hrs 13 min

My Thoughts:  I wasn't enjoying the book I was reading, so I ditched it and started a new one. I wasn't able to read as much as I wanted to, but I still got a couple of good reading sessions. 

Day 3
Jan 5

Books Read:  0
Pages Read:  151
Hours Read:  3 hrs 8 min

Total Books Read:  2
Total Pages Read:  589
Total Hours Read:  9 hrs 21 min

My Thoughts:  I am very hooked on my current read, and I tried to read as much as I could. I'm determined to finish it during day 4 of the read-a-thon.

Day 4
Jan 6

Books Read:  0
Pages Read:  129
Hours Read:  2 hrs 57 min

Total Books Read:  2
Total Pages Read:  718
Total Hours Read:  12 hrs 18 min

My Thoughts:  I wasn't able to finish my book, but I am SO close, and I'm dying to find out the end. If I don't get more reading time today, I might have to runaway from my family for a bit.

Day 5
Jan 7

Books Read:  3

Pages Read:  357
Hours Read:  3 hrs 12 min

Total Books Read:  5
Total Pages Read:  1,075
Total Hours Read:  15 hrs 30 min

My Thoughts:  I'm so glad I was able to finish the Moriarty book. I loved it! I decided to introvert in the evening, so I finished two Moon Knight trade books and started a new book. It was a good reading day for me.

Day 6
Jan 8

Books Read:  1
Pages Read:  429
Hours Read:  4 hrs 56 min

Total Books Read:  6
Total Pages Read:  1,504
Total Hours Read:  20 hrs 26 min

My Thoughts:  I finished the last book that I wanted to read during Bout of Books! Woo!

Day 7
Jan 9

Books Read:  1
Pages Read:  157
Hours Read:  2 hrs 34 min

Total Books Read:  7
Total Pages Read:  1,661
Total Hours Read:  23 hrs 00 min

My Thoughts:  I had a very successful read-a-thon! I'm glad I participated. It was a great way to kick off my reading this year.

4 comments:

  1. Good job! I hope today is as productive for you as yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! It is so hard to decided to put a book down, but I think that is what makes readathons so great is that it pushes to reach for books that you will enjoy instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I don't want to feel guilty for not finishing a book. I don't have time to waste on something I'm not enjoying. There are too man good books out there to read.

      Delete