Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday

 
Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Book Blogs I'm Thankful For

Today is a thankful freebie, and one of the reasons I love blogging is because of the community. Here is a shout out to my friends.

Suey is one of my besties IRL. She and I met when the first Hunger Games movie came out, and a bunch of book people got together to go. I'm so grateful for her friendship and our shared love for books and other things.

Jenni is also a bestie IRL. She and I met on the same Hunger Games night. We clicked right away, and our friendship is deep. I'm so grateful for Jenni's love and friendship. We are kindred spirits.

Jenny is also an IRL friend. She is on hiatus because she is focusing on her small boys. I don't remember when we met, but she is part of the same friend group as Suey and Jenni. I'm grateful for Jenny's friendship and snarky humor. We just get each other.

I don't remember how I found Lark's blog, but I've been following it for a long time. I'm grateful for her simple yet heartfelt posts. The art, haikus, and quotes never fail to bring a smile to my face. She also keeps following me even though I've taken a few blogging breaks. Thank you!

Wendy at The Bashful Bookworm always has the loveliest reviews and books to talk about. It has been fun getting to know her over the past couple years. I'm grateful for her book recommendations and kind comments.

Angela from Eastern Sunset Reads is on a break also. I hope she returns to blogging. I'm so grateful for Angela's friendship. She and I were pen pals for a while, and it was so fun getting to know her and learning about the snail mail community.

Cindy from Cindy's Book Corner and I don't read a lot of the same books, but I really appreciate her devotion to Christian literature, and I enjoy reading her reviews on books I probably won't read. She has opened my eyes to maybe trying a genre I don't normally read. I'm also grateful for her kind comments.

Greg from Book Haven is someone I kept seeing around the blogosphere but I didn't really interact with him. When I finally checked out his blog, I was pleasantly surprised that he is a fellow geek, and I really like that a lot of his posts are great discussions. I appreciate his love for vintage covers, sci fi, and music.


Susan from Bloggin' bout Books is a lovely lady with fun posts and great book reviews. I'm grateful that she isn't afraid to share things about our religion, and I'm grateful that her blog is always so fun to visit.

Blogging with Dragons is one I've recently discovered. I'm grateful that I found this blog because the owner and I seem to have similar reading tastes, and she is a fellow knitter and geek! I look forward to growing our blogging friendship.

If you have some time, please check out these blogs and show them some love.

As always, thanks for stopping by!
You matter!
Happy reading and blogging!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you for including me- that means so much! I was scrolling through your list and thinking yup- these are all favorites of mine too. :) The couple I'm not familiar with I'm going to go check out their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great bloggers. I love the covers Greg shares and Susan has some great posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks so much for including me! I appreciate the shout-out. I love so many of these bloggers as well and I really miss Jenny's. Her commentaries always made me laugh. You're so lucky to get to hang out with Suey, Jenni, and others IRL. I'm jealous!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am super lucky to have these gals has friends. Yes, Jenny had the best comments. She is funny.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for including me! I enjoy your blog and our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet! Thank you for including me on your list. You just made my day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice way to celebrate this week's topic.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-395/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. I will check out your blog.

      Delete
  7. Aww, so many of my blogger friends are on this list! I'm thankful for them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we have a lot of friends in common.

      Delete
  8. Aww, Kami, thanks for including me!! I appreciate you stopping by often and commenting. I LOVE that you know some of these bloggers in real life, I would love to meet some and have friends like that too! I am hoping to participate in TTT tomorrow but haven't for the past few weeks. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete