Monday, August 19, 2013

The Book Thief Read Along



Bust out your copy, borrow it from a friend, check it out of the library, download it on your Kindle/Nook, or whatever! You're gonna need one of these:

 
 

Beautiful covers to go along with a beautiful book! Get ready people! The Book Thief is being released on the big screen in November! If you haven't read it yet, NOW IS THE TIME!!

I am proud to announce:

The Book Thief Read Along

Hosted by:

Kathy from Read This Instead
and yours truly!


We'll be having discussion posts, twitter chats, and whatever else we feel like!
You can follow the happenings on twitter with #bookthief

I'm SO excited! This is one of my all time favorite books with some of my all time favorite characters! You can view my thoughts about this amazing tale here! I think it is one of my best posts!

We are starting our funtastic read along on SEPT 1!!
If you are interested in joining us, please sign up with the linky below! Tell your friends, and have them sign up too!!

Oh! We'd also like to invite everyone to see the movie with us in November! I'm really looking forward to this!



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to read this with you guys, even if I'm not going to post anything on my blog. I'll tweet away, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those covers! I want them! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize there were so many different covers! They've all got a sort of creepiness to them. I'm so excited to read this with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually been planning to reread this! Now I'll hold it off a few days so I can join in! :D

    ReplyDelete