Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels

This week's top ten is one I've been really looking forward to listing!

Girl in the Arena
This book was SO good, but I felt like it was really open ended and I didn't get closure!

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Did they have a future together? Did their family issues get resolved fully? I still have questions!

Out of the Easy
I would love to see more Josie and if she makes her dreams of college and a better future come true!

The Graveyard Book
I would love to see what happens to Bod after he leaves the graveyard.

The Chosen One
I am really bothered by there not being a sequel to this! What happens to Kyra? Does she find Josh? What about her family? AH! I can't stand it! I need to know more!

Between Shades of Gray
I felt like the ending just ends. There is a little epilogue, but I want to know how the characters got to the epilogue. I want to know how they were liberated! I want to know how Lina finds that boy again!

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
I don't know if this counts, but I want a different sequel. I loved Delirium and hated the other 2. Plus, the 3rd book doesn't really end.

The 10th Kingdom
The ending says there is more! I want more! I want another adventure with Virginia and Wolf!

The False Princess
I like this as a stand alone, but I wouldn't mind a sequel.

Brightly Woven
I loved this book, and I just need more!

6 comments:

  1. Haha I completely agree about Delirium I also wanted someone different then what happened in the rest of the series-things started off so strong and then progressed in to something different altogether. TSPOLAFS is on my shelf back home after seeing it on so many lists today I can't wait to get to it!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the books I've read on your list I totally agree. Especially on The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Girl in the Arena, just added it to my TBR list.

    New GFC follower

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I agree with several of these, but The 10th Kingdom is the one I'm most excited about. I LOVE that miniseries with a fiery passion and more time with Wolf would be the best thing ever. *sighs happily at the thought*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word. What I wouldn't give for a sequel to GIRL IN THE ARENA. I loved that book so hard.

    ReplyDelete