Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As a Reader/Book Blogger Easier

Oooooo! Interesting topic! It might be hard to list 10. Here we go!


Blogging friends:    Blogging would be a lonely thing if it wasn't for my blogging friends and the great community we have! Friends help me find new things to blog about!

Blogger:    I do not have the skills or money to create my own website, so I'm glad there are blogging websites like Blogger.

Goodreads:    I LOVE Goodreads! It is so helpful to organize all the books I've read, want to read, etc. in once place. I love how user friendly Goodreads is, and I like connecting with people. 

Public Libraries:    I love being able to go to a place that lets you check out as many books as you want! It is so convenient and better for my checking account! I don't like buying books I haven't read, so libraries are a must for readers/bloggers!

Events:    I love blogging events like Utah Book Month, Bloggiesta, Read-a-thons, etc. They give me something to look forward to, and something fun to a part of. 

Twitter:    Twitter helps me stay connected to what is going on in the blogosphere! I like keeping up with blogging friends, and it helps promote me and my blog. 

Bloglovin:    Now that Reader is gone, I've had to switch to Bloglovin. I like it, it is convenient, and I like how easy it is to navigate to blogs I follow. 

Blogger Help Websites:    I love all the blog posts and websites that help with all the technical stuff about blogging. I am not a code person, so it helps a lot when other people have figured out a code, and I can just copy and paste.

Internet/Laptop:    This one might be cliche or whatever, but I'm grateful that we are able to have computers to blog on, and I'm grateful for a good internet connection. Our previous internet was crappy, so having a better internet provider definitely makes a difference! I'm grateful for a laptop that works!

Smart Phone:    This one might be cliche as well, but I am grateful for my phone. It makes twitter easy to access. I love Instragram! I like getting emails, texts, etc. It is nice to be up to date on everything the moment it happens!

I liked this topic. It is good to remember the little things that make life easier!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! Several of these items are on my list as well! I am seriously addicted to Goodreads! It's essential for blogging and reading and organization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted too! I look at it multiple times a day.

      Delete
  2. Aw I love that you picked blogging friends. And libraries! Lovely list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Iphone makes my life a lot easier and I have everything at the tip of my fingertips.

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-tuesdays-things-that-make-your-life-as-a-blogger-easierbetter/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never gone to a public library but always wanted to. Nice list.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete