Thursday, September 1, 2016

Celebrity Crushes

Jenni started this ridiculously long conversation on Twitter about celebrity crushes. I'm not even joking. It went on ALL day and into the next day. Everyone ended up making a collage of their favorites. It was hilarious and fun.

Here is mine:
Yes, I included fictional characters. I just couldn't leave out Gambit or Batman. I love them! I guess Gilbert and Han Solo are technically fictional characters too, but the guys who portray them are good looking.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you included Captain Hook and Gilbert Blythe. Although Robert Downey Jr is MINE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the conversation. It was a very fun day. I loved it. And, I'm glad you did a collage. And, I think it's awesome that you included Gambit and Batman. It made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been enjoying y'all twitter convo too! :D VERY nice on the eyes, those guys.

    ReplyDelete