Friday, September 23, 2016

Fan Art Friday: Christopher Lee

I did a Fan Art Friday for Gene Wilder a couple weeks ago because of his passing. I wish I had thought of doing Fan Art Fridays for actors that have passed sooner. I wish to remedy this, so I'm going to go ahead and start paying tribute to them now.

 I was very sad to hear about Christopher Lee last year. He is one of my all time favorite villains. He was always marvelous in any role. His voice was very iconic, and I loved all the voice acting he did. I'm especially going to miss him in Tim Burton's movies.






















One of the great things about movies is that these roles will be preserved forever, and generations of people will be able to enjoy Christopher Lee's awesomeness.

There were a lot of pictures of Dracula and Saruman, but I tried to get a variety of pictures. I hope you enjoyed them all. My favorites are the one showing his different iconic weapons and the illustrations of his roles through the years, including his Corpse Bride character.

Which one is your favorite?
What was your favorite Christopher Lee character?

The pictures are linked to the source, so if you liked a particular artist, you can go see more of their stuff.

4 comments:

  1. These were cool. I enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the artwork too! I loved Christopher Lee’s portrayal of Saruman. His acting and voice were truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy talent! Some of these don't even look like drawings. They're that good! I love them all. And now I can hear his voice in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous artwork, i am glad that i am not the only one who loves Christopher lee and his wonderful films.I will always have great happy memories of him.

    ReplyDelete