Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Audio Freebie


All About Audio Freebie

I've chosen to list some of my favorite bands/singers!

Image result for ben folds
Ben Folds


Barenaked Ladies

Image result for Journey band
Journey

Image result for The All American Rejects
The All American Rejects

Image result for Vertical Horizon
Vertical Horizon

Image result for Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Eat World

Image result for Tears for Fears
Tears for Fears

Image result for Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi

Image result for Michael Buble
Michael Buble

Image result for Men Without Hats
Men Without Hats

Image result for Oingo Boingo
Oingo Boingo

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of some of these!!! Must check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones haven't you heard? You should check them out on Spotify or something. I couldn't list all the bands I like, but these are definitely favorites.

      Delete
  2. I would not have pegged you as a Bon Jovi fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Jovi is my ALL TIME FAVORITE band!

    I don't know about you, but I can't think of OIngo Boingo without thinking of their song "Dead Man's Party."

    Visiting from TTT.

    ReplyDelete