- The movie was good. I enjoyed it for the most part, but I feel like it was just shy of being an awesome movie, and that is frustrating.
- I think that if someone else had helped with the story, like John Lasseter or someone with equally amazing storytelling skills, this movie could have been SO much better.
- I don't EVER say this about books or movies, but I felt like this movie was white washed. I usually don't care, but for this movie, I cared. I wish more of the voice acting had been done by actual Japanese actors. I liked Charlize Theron a lot. Her voice was perfect for her character, but I really didn't like Matthew McConaughey. His voice just didn't fit with the movie, and I hated that his character was classic male idiot. Why couldn't he have been the epic warrior he was? I also wish the Moon King had been a different actor, like Ken Watanabe or something.
- The animation was awesome! I loved the stop motion stuff. They did a great job.
- The origami was cool!
- My favorite part about watching this movie was that my husband and I had the whole theater to ourselves. We were able to talk and be loud. I walked up and down aisles with Sqeaker. I also made shadow puppets on the screen, and poked the characters in the nose. It was SO fun.
- This movie is definitely worth seeing, but I probably wouldn't buy it. I'd watch it again though.