- This is one of those rare occasions where I enjoyed the movie more than the book. In fact, the movie fixed a lot of things that were wrong with the book, and I'd recommend just watching the movie and skipping the book.
- I loved Lily James as Elizabeth. She was amazing! I enjoyed all the actors.
- Matt Smith was the BEST Mr. Collins!!! He was hilarious! I had a smile on my face every time he was on screen.
- Thank the maker for fixing all the martial arts mistakes in the book! My other big complaint with the book was there weren't enough zombies, and the movie delivered on that too! I loved all the fighting and zombie action. It wasn't too gory. This was a very tasteful zombie movie. I loved that none of the ladies got blood on their nice gloves or dresses. Ha!
- The proposal scene was so funny and awesome! It was done better than the book as well.
- The ending was awesome! I loved the twist and it was SO much better than the what the book did.
- This movie was SO much fun. My husband and our friend enjoyed watching it with me. I didn't love it enough to buy it, but I'd definitely watch it again.