From Goodreads: Regarded as one of the greatest dramas ever written, this story of the silver-tongued soldier whose unfortunate looks drive him to woo his love by speaking for his handsome but dull-witted rival is beloved around the world.
- This was a really fun and beautiful play. I laughed and almost cried.
- I couldn't pronounce a lot of names, but it didn't detract from the story at all.
- I liked the first few poems at the beginning. They were really fun and used well.
- I think I would almost fall for Cyrano as well. He was very witty and eloquent. He is really prideful though, and I don't know if I could get over the big ego.
- The ending is sad, real sad. Why do plays have to end sadly?
- Even though it is written as a play, it was really easy to read, and I could picture everything.
- I've never read this classic play before, but I'm glad I did, and I really want to add it to my library now. It is a keeper!
- I'm going to be thinking about this play for next few days.