I didn't even know I shared a birthday with E.B. White until yesterday. I watched this the other day and wrote a review before I knew! How about that! It was fate. I think I might do an E.B. White giveaway or something.
- I LOVE the old animated Charlotte's Web. I used to watch it all the time. This one wasn't as awesome.
- Sometimes the CG was ok, and other times it was terrible!
- Watching Charlotte build her web was cool, especially with the awesome music!
- The music was the best part of the movie. Danny Elfman is amazing.
- I hated the crows!! So dumb!
- The narrator thing reminded me of Matilda.
- I LOVE the characters from the animated one, and I didn't really get attached to these characters. Templeton, Charlotte, Wilbur, the Goose, etc: they just weren't as good as the old ones.
- How did the people not see Templeton!?!?!?! He was out in the open A LOT! How did they not see him in the cotton candy machine!?!?!?!? EWWW!!
- Homer's alarm clock was creepy.
- What a cast line up!! I know where they spent all the money.
- This one seemed rushed, and not as heartfelt. I think I'm just biased cause I loved the animated one so much. I didn't feel all the warm fuzzy emotions.
- How come Fern's love interest (Henry) only had 2 words in the whole movie? Why was he there? There really wasn't a point to his character in this.
- I wanted to like this, I did, but compared to one of my favorite childhood movies, it wasn't as good. If you want to watch this story, go watch the animated version.