Monday, July 2, 2012

The Royal Treatment

The Royal Treatment (Princess for Hire, #2)

From Goodreads:    Desi Bascomb's job as a princess substitute has gotten a whole lot more glamorous now that she's advanced to Level 2 within the Facade Agency. Life should be perfect, but Desi can't seem to shake the feeling that there is more going on with the agency's magic than she's been told.

My Thoughts:

-    I cracked up during the very first scene!!  Hot Cross Buns is one of the first songs I learned too!  I love that Kylee is a fellow clarinet player! 

-    This one wasn't as fun as the 1st book.  I laughed, but not as much.  There was a lot more drama, like HS girl drama, and I wasn't into that.  I wanted to read about Desi subbing, and less about her actual life, even though her job is part of her life.

-    The ending was exciting!!!  I hope it means what I think it means!!

-    I LOVE the old movie references,  especially the Audrey Hepburn ones!  Hepburn is the greatest!!

-    I really like the relationship between Desi and Kylee.  Every girl needs a friend they can talk to.

-    I really want to Celeste to go suck an elf!  (koodos to whoever knows what that is from!)

-    Even though I didn't enjoy this one as much as the 1st book, I still really want to finish the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment