Friday, April 11, 2014

Flashback Friday

Fan art isn't the only thing that Friday is good for!

When I was younger, my sister and two nieces liked to put on plays for our family. We did Peter Pan, Robin Hood, The Three Little Pigs, The Three Bears, and we had a Snow White one in the works.


We were pretty creative. We used the characters from the story and came up with our own ideas about how things happened. It was awesome! My favorite one we did was probably Robin Hood. It was our best. We had a lot of fun doing it, and the family got a kick out of it as well. We always tried to gather as many family members as possible to see our little productions, and they were merciful enough to sit and bear it.

My sister recorded our performances, and if she ever gives me a copy, I'll post one for you.

Did you ever put on plays with your siblings or cousins?

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Look at little Kami. :) I never put on plays for my family, but my nieces did ALL THE TIME. Your plays sound better, though.

    ReplyDelete