Goodreads Synopsis: The Grand High Witch of all the World has gathered together the witches of England for an annual conference at the Hotel Magnificent in Bournemouth. Their agenda is the elimination of all the children in the country and the prospects for their young victims look bleak. But her Grand High Witch and her cronies have reckoned without the spark and ingenuity of a young guest at the hotel and his rather brilliant grandmother.
- This is one of my favorite Dahl books. The witches are so unique and scary. I love Dahl's descriptions.
- I read this with Gnome, and it was really fun to see her reactions to the witches and mouse-maker potion.
- The grandmother is awesome! I love how spunky she is.
- I feel like Bruno wasn't really needed. He didn't add anything to the story, except maybe some comedy.
- This is a must read for Roald Dahl fans!
- I liked it.
- The grandma was really nice and built things for the mouse.
- I hated The Grand High Witch. She was scary.