- This movie was terrible! It was ridiculous, and I was SO bored!
- This shouldn't even be associated with A Christmas Kiss. Yes, there is a kiss in the elevator, and Miss Hall is in a couple scenes, but it wasn't as good, AT ALL!
- I didn't like Cooper from the beginning, and I felt the same way about him at the end. He was ridiculous.
- I liked Sebastian. He was a fun character.
- I liked that Miss Hall found happiness, and I wish the story had been about her. I wish we could have seen her learn and grow from her experiences and find love.
- This movie did not keep my attention, I played on my phone for most of it.
- The movie didn't have a lot to do with Christmas. This couldn't have happened any time of year.