- This is one of those very rare occurrences when I like the movie better than the book. In this case, the movie is WAY better, in EVERY way.
- The story and characters were a bit bland, and I felt like I was supposed find humor in a lot of the book, but I didn't.
- Movie Toothless is so awesome, and book Toothless is SO different. He is such a snob, and I just couldn't come to grips with that this was the character awesome Toothless was created from.
- This book was made for younger people, and it was too young for me. I should have read this with Gnome. I'm sure the target audience will appreciate this book more than I did.
- I recently found out that David Tennant does the audiobook!! I completely missed out on a fun experience. I wasn't going to finish the series after I read this, but now I'm rethinking my decision.