But all that changes when the Lynburns return.
The Lynburn family has owned the spectacular and sinister manor that overlooks Sorry-in-the-Vale for centuries. The mysterious twin sisters who abandoned their ancestral home a generation ago are back, along with their teenage sons, Jared and Ash, one of whom is eerily familiar to Kami. Kami is not one to shy away from the unknown—in fact, she’s determined to find answers for all the questions Sorry-in-the-Vale is suddenly posing. Who is responsible for the bloody deeds in the depths of the woods? What is her own mother hiding? And now that her imaginary friend has become a real boy, does she still love him? Does she hate him? Can she trust him?
- This book felt like it lasted forever. I was so glad when I finally finished.
- I didn't care for any of the characters. They were so two-dimensional.
- The story was all over the place. I just wanted it to stick to the main story line.
- There were a lot of Twlightish things about the book. Ugh!
- I was really disappointed. This has been on my TBR list for a long time, and when I finally pick it up, it wasn't all that great.