Friday, April 6, 2018

The Uncanny X-Men, Vol 2

Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 2From Goodreads:    Ever-expanding their ranks, the Children of the Atom combat the evils threatening both mutants and humans - like the Juggernaut and Black Tom Cassidy, Magneto, The Imperial Guard. The Starjammers. Weapon Alpha and Warhawk.














My Thoughts:

-    It has been a while since I read Volume 1, so it took me a little bit to figure out what had happened, and who some of the new mutants were. 

-    Even though the series is just more of the same stuff, I still enjoy it. I love seeing the X-Men in action. 

-    The next volume costs about $80!?!? Why? That is crazy. The other volumes don't cost near as much. I hope the price comes down. I'd hate to have to skip a volume.

Previous Volume

7020109

2 comments: