Monday, April 2, 2018

March Stats

Books Read:  19

Defiance (Defiance, #1) Geekerella Raid of No Return (Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales, #7)
Shen of the Sea: Chinese Stories for Children Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy and Bean, #3) Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 2
The Hypnotist's Love Story Splatoon, Vol. 1 Star Wars: Rebel Rising
Shadowlands (Shadowlands, #1) Hereafter (Shadowlands, #2) Harriet the Invincible (Hamster Princess, #1)
Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy and Bean, #4) Endless (Shadowlands, #3) Smoky the Cowhorse
Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) Acid Of Mice and Magic (Hamster Princess, #2)
Lost Stars

Pages Read:  5,510
Shortest Book:  128
Longest Book:  551

1 Star:  1
2 Stars:  1
3 Stars:  6
4 Stars:  8
5 Stars:  3

I read a lot of great books last month! It was a good reading month for me.
I finished 2 Newbery Award winners! One was eh, but one was amazing! I need to read more of these if I'm going to reach my goal.

3 comments:

  1. I still don't know how you read so many books each month. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! And I was proud of my 11 books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is an awesome reading month and I am intrigued by some of those books! Great job!

    ReplyDelete