Thursday, May 3, 2018

Gone Rogue

Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)Goodreads Synopsis:    Iko – an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder – has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue band of bioengineered wolf-soldiers who threaten to undo the tenuous peace agreement between Earth and Luna. Unless Cinder can reverse the mutations that were forced on them years before, Steele and his soldiers plan to satisfy their monstrous appetites with a massacre of the innocent people of Earth.

And to show he’s serious, Steele is taking hostages.

Cinder and Kai, Scarlet and Wolf, Cress and Thorne, and Winter and Jacin all feature in this epic new battle. But it is Iko who must face her deepest fears when she uncovers the truth about her own unusual programming.

My Thoughts:

-    I loved this book!!

-    I think this is the last book. It wrapped up all nicely.

-    I loved revisiting this world and all the characters in graphic novel form.

-    I loved that Iko got to be the star of this series, and I like how her humanity was questioned and realized.

-    It is hard to write reviews for books that you just love and want to gush about.

-    If you loved the Lunar Chronicles, this is a must read!! It is awesome!

Previous Book

29772863

1 comment:

  1. I have the first one on my shelf. I need to read it! I’m so excited.

    ReplyDelete