Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Giraffe and The Pelly and Me

The Giraffe And The Pelly And MeGoodreads Synopsis:    A small boy with a desire to own a candy shop meets a window-washing team of a giraffe, a pelican, and a monkey and together they go to work for the wealthy Duke of Hampshire, who makes all their dreams come true.















My Thoughts:

-    Now that my books are all unpacked and on shelves, Gnome and I are going to finish reading the Roald Dahl books! Yay!

-    This was really short, and it wasn't my favorite of Dahl's books, but it still has all the fun, whimsy, and charm. 

-    Gnome and I both really liked it. 

2 comments:

  1. I’m not familiar with this one. Thanks for the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember this one. I need to start reading Dahl's books to Munchkin.

    ReplyDelete