Friday, July 27, 2018

Fan Art Friday: Link

My husband has been a Legend of Zelda fan since he was a boy, and my daughter LOVES it too. I'm a semi-fan. I've only beaten two Zelda games, but I liked them. I like the characters, and I know a fair amount about the franchise, but I wouldn't say I'm a super fan. I started playing Ocarina of Time, so maybe I'm a super fan in the making.

Today I'm showcasing Link. As you can imagine, I found A LOT of art for him. I had to narrow it down to my favorites, so I hope you enjoy.













They are all favorites, since I had to only pick favorites to showcase.

Which is your favorite?

Are you a Legend of Zelda fan? If so, who is your favorite character?

As always, the pictures are linked to the source.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I’ve been a fan for a long time. I had a huge crush on Link as a kid. Yes kid. I’m so old!

    ReplyDelete