- I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It was alright.
- Finally! This gave me a Professor Bhaer I can get behind. I've never been okay with Jo and Laurie not being together, especially since Bhaer never lives up to how awesome Laurie is, but I was okay with Bhaer, and I was actually rooting for him and Jo.
- I liked the cast. I thought everyone was perfect for their role.
- I liked the modern day setting. It was fun.
- I wanted to smack Jo at times, but she learns. . .mostly.
- Why does Amy have to be so annoying in every adaptation?
- Yes, I shed tears for Beth. I don't know how anyone couldn't. Her character just tugs at the heart.
- The timeline was kinda weird. It flashed forward and back. I don't know if I liked it or not. I kinda did, but I also didn't.