Monday, October 1, 2018

September Stats

Books Read:  11

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1) Aftermath (Star Wars: Aftermath, #1) Bell's Star (Horse Diaries, #2)
Robinhound Crusoe Thimble Summer Koda (Horse Diaries, #3)
Polly and the Pirates, Volume 1 (Polly & the Pirates, #1) Scorpion Mountain (Brotherband Chronicles, #5) Polly and the Pirates, Volume 2: Mystery of the Dragonfish (Polly & the Pirates, #2)
Maestoso Petra (Horse Diaries, #4) Invisible Inkling

Pages Read:  2,324
Shortest Book:  137
Longest Book:  480

1 Star:  2
2 Stars:  1
3 Stars:  2
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  2

Since I reached my Goodreads goal, my reading has slowed down a lot. I also feel like most of my reading is for Gnome. I've been really busy with my music lately, and I would love to read more in October. I haven't picked up a Newbery book for a while. I'm getting tired of them, and I think I just needed a break.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a break! I’m impressed you read as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety of books you read, it is fun to see how you feel about the books Gnome favors.

    ReplyDelete