- I have to be in the right mood to watch this. It's one of those movies that I watch only once every 5-10 years.
- Stew Pot's voice is crazy low!
- The color changes are weird, and they use it WAY too much!
- Some of the songs are slow, and I don't really enjoy them as much.
- Emile is handsome, I used to not think so. I used to think he was old, and I liked Joe better, but Joe is kind of scrawny. Emile seems like he would be a passionate lover. Guess my taste in men has changed.
- This is the first time I've understood the storyline!
- I think Joe's singing voice is dubbed. It is too different from his talking voice.
- The Happy Talk song makes me laugh! The hand gestures are silly.
- Joe bugs me! He is engaged to a girl in PA, and he totally forgets about her! He is also racist! He thinks he can just make out and who knows what else with this Polynesian girl, but he hate the idea of marrying her and having children with her! Racist player!!
- Honey Bun is my favorite song in this movie! I laugh hysterically every time! Luther is the best part of this movie!
- This movie has it's moments, but overall it is kind of tedious and boring.
- It's like they're in dream sequence the whole movie.
- Bloody Mary's voice is scary. It's like a witch cackle.
- Music sounds like a bugs bunny looney tunes cartoon.
- I've heard North Pacific is much better.
- They really need to clean that camera lens.
- The average person died during this movie.
- I want an island with a sweet lady on it too.